| Getting Started – Introduction- Contributor|
|To get started, we recommend the following:|
- Click Contribute to create a Notion; fill in the required fields in the form that comes up. (Contribute Help is available by clicking the Question Mark icon.)
- Share the Notion with yourself by clicking the ellipsis on the Notion Tile, then click the green arrow and select your own name.
- Select and click the Notion Title to view the Notion detail.
- Additional instructions on how to use other functionality such as Library, My Contributions, Collections, Stats, Notification, and Badging are available online in context-sensitive Help.
|Choose a Notion Type: URL, Embed, or Essay.|
|Associate content for your Notion (required).|
- If you selected URL as a Notion Type, enter a valid URL.
- If you selected Embed as a Notion Type, copy and paste Embed Code from a source such as YouTube.
- If you selected Essay as a Notion Type, enter up to 8000 characters in the input text box, with optional formatting.
|Enter a valid URL (optional and does not have to be to a public social tool).|