|Description: Collections are groups of Notions that have been shared with you.|
|To search for a Notion, enter a text string (search is for Titles and Summaries).|
- Select Collections to display Collections.
- Select Notions to display Notions.
Note: Help for Notions is available from the My Notions – New or My Notions – Viewed page
|Sort by Date, Contributor, or Title. |
| in the upper-left quadrant of the tile indicates a Collection.|
- Select for additional information.
- Select a Collection Title to see titles of Notions within the Collection.
- Within the Collection, select a Notion Title to view the Notion, as shown below. A checkmark ( ) indicates a Notion that you have already viewed.
- If you have Share permissions, you can select Share page will display. then to Share the Collection. The
Note: Help for sharing is available from the Share page.