|Description: View your User Profile, Notifications, and Recognition badge and points.|
|User Profile information obtained from your Azure AD account.|
|The indicates the number of new Notions and Collections that have been shared with you.|
- Select to view details (see sample shown below).
- Notifications will clear after you close the details window and the color will change.
|The Badge displays the number of Recognition Points you have been awarded. |
Points can accrue when:
- You Contribute a Notion.
- You View a Notion.
- You Share a Notion.
Note: You’ll receive points for the first time you share a Notion.
If you share the same Notion again, no additional points are awarded.
- Other users View a Notion that you created.
- Other users Share a Notion that you created.
- The color of the Badge may change as you move from “Good” to “Better” or “Best” recognition levels.
- Your organization determines the number of points for each activity and the points required for each recognition level.